About the role
As a Restaurant Manager at Piata9 Oradea, you will be responsible for supervising and managing the service staff, ensuring that guests have a pleasant dining experience, and maintaining a positive and professional atmosphere in the outlet. This is a chance to make a positive impact, all while getting an opportunity to advance your career with an uprising global brand!
Join Piata9 and be part of something greater. You belong in a team where you can act with purpose and thrive in your own way.
This is a really exciting opportunity, you will ooze passion to deliver exceptional customer service that builds valuable long-term relationships with team, customers and stakeholders. You’ll be an inspirational leader who loves getting the best from your team and supporting them to be the best they can be. You will join our dedicated team, who prepares outstanding food and delivers exceptional service to over 1500 guests every day. We put our dedication to fabulous food in the spotlight to showcase what our talented team can do!
The Ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar environment. This role is a blend of Restaurant service and Retail projects and offers a varied workload so you will be happy to split your work and have excellent organisational and time management skills.
What you will do
- Enthusiastically share Piata9’s vision, to create and spread joy in the world, every day, with good food and surprising experiences
- Managing Piata9’s service teams
- Train, supervise and manage team members who will work alongside you as the project grows.
- Handle guest queries and complaints and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor guest satisfaction and make recommendations for improvement
- Maintain standards in the outlet, including overseeing setup, presentation, service and ambiance
- Identify opportunities for expanding the impact of the Piata9 brand
This role will be full time and flexible working will be required. Shifts will be communicated and agreed with your line manager. Working hours will be based on a Monday to Saturday week, Sundays are for rest.
- Qualification in economics, or similar is desired
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- P&L experience would be a plus
- HACCP training is desired
- Able to manage teams of people whilst being a team player
- Delivering great customer experience through their own passion for food
- Passion for food and service delivery
- Hold references from previous relevant employments
- A commitment to the values of Piata9 and an interest in food waste management issues
Piata9 is a small organisation with big ambitions! You will be required to get involved in supporting all aspects in the development of the organisation, which may include ad hoc projects and events. This will also provide longer term career development opportunities.
- The role will be based at our permanent outlet in Oradea
- We are very proud of our organisation culture, and our vision, mission and values which you can read more about on our website and social media channels.
- We are a fast growing organisation with big ambitions – there will be plenty of opportunity to grow and develop professionally in this role through training and experience.
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience